perjantai 22. elokuuta 2008

Just a thought.

God LOVEd you so much that He gave His only son to die for you. My question here is, if that is true: who are you to hate yourself then? There is a power in our words. Power that is strong enough to put others and yourself down. It's no wonder that you feel miserable, if you always keep talking against your abilities and gifts. You are not just someone. You are a miracle in God's eyes. If God himself is saying that you are 'the apple of his eye', you better start believing in that yourself. You deserve better than hurting words from your own mouth. You deserve the truth that comes from His mouth.

3 kommenttia:

kendall.micayla kirjoitti...

Hey Laura! I miss you so much, I hope that you can make it here to visit. I put your blog through a translator so I can understand it a bit better-I love it! You are really good at writing.
Will you email me your mailing address- I think I have the wrong one. I miss you and I am praying for you. Love, Kendall L.

Lloyd Family kirjoitti...

You ARE a great writer! - Because you're a great thinker! I found your comment on my blog...I had done one earlier today - it must have just missed you! I know I hadn't put anything on there in so long. (My 'great-thinking' has been a bit sludgy lately!) haha! I love to read your thoughts - your blog is very encouraging!

ryan kirjoitti...

amen lady!